Essential information about the Patris Health 10-Panel Home Urine Drug Test?
Professional forensic-grade accuracy in the privacy of your home, in the office or on the road.
Frequently asked questions about the urine multidrug test
Cocaine (COC): Cocaine is a stimulant drug in the shape of a white powder, consumed commonly by snorting.
Cannabis, Marijuana, Hashish (THC):THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis, consumed commonly by smoking, vaping, eating.
Amphetamines (AMP): Amphetamines is a class of synthetic stimulant drugs. It has many street names commonly named Speed.
Methamphetamines (MET): Methamphetamines is a class of synthetic drugs also named Meth, Crystal, Ice.
Opiates / Morphine (MOR): Opiates are substances derived from opium.
Methadone (MTD): Methadone is a synthetic opioid used in the treatment of drug addiction.
Barbiturates (BAR): Barbiturates are addictive sedative-hypnotics used as prescription medications for relaxation, decreasing anxiety, relieving tension, inducing sleep.
Benzodiazepines (BZD): Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs used for treating depression, seizures, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia.
Phencyclidine (PCP): Phencyclidine is a dangerous psychedelic drug causing hallucinations.
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCA): Tricyclic antidepressants are mainly used in medications to treat depression, bipolar disorder etc.
The time frame in which drugs are detectable in urine depends on several factors such as dose, frequency of use, body weight, metabolism etc.
The following are standard time frames for the substances tested with the PatrisHealth 10-Panel Home Urine Drug Test.
- Cocaine: 2-4 days
- Cannabis, Marijuana, Hashish: single use: 2-7 days, regular usage: 1-2 months or longer
- Amphetamines: 2-3 days
- Methamphetamine: 2-3 days
- Opiates: 2-3 days
- Methadone: 3-4 days
- Barbiturates: short-acting: 3-7 days, long-acting: 5-10 days, regular usage: 2-3 weeks
- Benzodiazepines: prescription dose: 3-5 days, high dose: 4-6 weeks
- Phencyclidine: 1-2 weeks, regular usage: 1 month
- Tricyclic antidepressants: 4-5 days
- Cocaine (COC): 300 ng/mL
- Cannabis, Marijuana, Hashish (THC): 50 ng/mL
- Amphetamines (AMP): 1000 ng/mL
- Methamphetamines (MET): 1000 ng/mL
- Opiates / Morphine (MOR): 300 ng/mL
- Methadone (MTD): 300 ng/mL
- Barbiturates (BAR): 300 ng/mL
- Benzodiazepines (BZD): 300 ng/mL
- Phencyclidine (PCP): 25 ng/mL
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCA): 1000 ng/mL
If the test is done from urine on the spot, then this is the same test.
Professionals like forensic detectives, physicians, drug abuse rehabilitation centres and others use the same drug-testing method to assess if an individual recently consumed psychoactive substances.
How accurate is the Patris Health 10-Panel Home Urine Drug Test
The test is very sensitive and greatly correlates with the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) laboratory method, which is 100-times more expensive than this home urine multidrug test.
If tested in the drug detection window (look under the FAQ: How long are drugs detectable in urine?), it is unlikely that the test will be wrong.
Agreement with GC-MS laboratory method:
- Cocaine (COC) – 93%
- Cannabis, Marijuana, Hashish (THC) – >99%
- Amphetamines (AMP) – 96%
- Metamphetamines (MET) – 96%
- Opiates / Morphine (MOR) – 97%
- Methadone (MTD) – 96%
- Barbiturates (BAR) – 95%
- Benzodiazepines (BZD) – 96%
- Phencyclidine (PCP) – 98%
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCA) – 95%
Test is manufactured in Germany according to ISO13485. Every individual test is packed in a sterile protective pouch to prevent contamination and enable long-term stability.
Simple handling and easy to read results in 5 minutes.
Drug Testing procedure
You need to collect a sample of urine. You can use a clean plastic cup or a glass. Do not touch the inner side of the cup to prevent potential contamination.
- Urinate in a clean cup.
- Dip the strips of the device into the urine.
- Wait 5 minutes and read the results.
Reading and interpreting the results
Results are interpreted visually as positive, negative, or invalid, separately for each tested substance.
Positive: Only the control line (C) appears.
Negative: Two lines appear, one control line (C) and one test line (T).
Invalid: No line appears, or only the test line (T) appears. Please take a photo of such test result and contact us at [email protected]